Shaun T’s INSANITY Workout Program
Want to discover how it’s possible to burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour? Do you want to learn how you can burn a ton of fat, lose a lot of weight, build your power, stamina, explosiveness, and endurance without any exercise equipment whatsoever…all within only a matter of 60 days and in workouts that are less than 1 hour?
Shaun T’s Insanity 60 Day Program is the program that will do this for you.
My Unbiased Opinion / Review Of What I Think About This System:
Shaun T is a former track star that has created what has got to be one of the most intense DVD workouts I’ve ever witnessed. Being a career Firefighter, I can quickly tell how tough a workout can be, and this definitely fits that description. But the result is that you’ll burn off an amount of calories in a very short amount of time that you just cannot get from other workout programs.
I was very surprised when I learned that the results that everyone’s getting from the Insanity exercise program are attained without going to the gym and without using any equipment at all. None! The entire system is based on plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab/core training moves. The sweat that will be pouring down your body is incredible, but that’s exactly what your body needs to tone up and bring out those six pack abs, defined biceps, sculpted chest, and trim thighs. If getting in shape in just 60 days (like Insanity does) were a simple “walk in the park” then everyone would be looking good, but that’s just not the case.
The methodology behind Shaun T’s Insanity 60 Day Program is what’s known as Max Interval Training, in which there are long bursts of high-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. When I was training not only to be selected as a Firefighter in the city of Cleveland, Ohio, but also when entering the Academy I had to use this same philosophy to get into shape, both visually and cardiovascular wise. Knowing how to get several body systems to work at the same time (such as your muscles, heart, lungs, etc.) within a short period is what leads to all of the numerous 60 day transformations that you see on TV and the internet. That’s why all of these individuals that are seeking to get in shape that go to some gym that they spend a large amount of money per month to be a member of, that hop on some treadmill or stationary bike look the same month in and month out, year after year. They get absolutely no progress in the way of looks or feel. Not so with Shaun T’s Insanity.
Just Some Of Shaun T’s Insanity 60 Day Program’s Advantages:
- Workouts last less than 1 hour.
- Up to 1,000 calories burned per hour.
- No exercise equipment needed.
- No visits to the gym needed (…so no membership needed!)
- Loads of fat and calories shed, and a huge increase in your metabolism.
Now, this is in fact a review of this system, so not everything’s going to be “peaches and cream”. There are a few things I have an issue with. This isn’t for a beginner (you don’t have to be advanced either, but nevertheless). Some of the plyometric exercises can be pretty high impact, so if you aren’t in decent shape already or have ankle or knee issues it could present to you some challenges. You aren’t going to build or gain lots of muscle mass (if you’re more concerned with this, then I would recommend instead Tony Horton’s P90X Extreme Workout DVDs). Also, there’s no actual booklet that explains the different exercises in detail and form.
However, if none of these factors are an issue for you in particular, and you’re looking to literally take your power, endurance, cardio, intensity, and physique to the next level, then Shaun T’s Insanity is the extreme fitness program for you, and especially if you’re short on time to workout.
Some Of The Things That Come With The Insanity Package:
- 10 Workout DVDs (this is the heart of the program)
- 4 FREE Gifts:
- Elite Nutrition Plan – designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide – short and to the point. It’s just the information you need. We want you working out—not reading.
- INSANITY™ Calendar – organized into month 1 & month 2 to track your progress, set workout goals, and keep you motivated. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you watch your body transform before your eyes.
- FREE Online Support Tools – stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
- An entire 30 days to try out Shaun T’s Insanity. Don’t worry, if you get this package and after this time notice that it’s not for you, that’s ok. You’ll get a full refund, minus the S&H, no questions asked.
Want To See Proof? Here You Go…
My abs have never looked this good. I’ve done more in this 60 days than I’ve done in 30 years. Shaun as a trainer is like having a big brother. And I never had one, so to have somebody push me to go further than I think I can go was a great, great experience.
…..That was Rachel B. that you just saw in this video.
So, are you ready to follow suit and take the plunge?