Home » Shaun T’s INSANITY Workout Program

Shaun T’s INSANITY Workout Program

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Shaun T’s INSANITY Workout Program”.

24 Comments »

• Pamela said:

Please let me know if i can get these DVD’s in the UK? Additionally, is there any plans to market this in the UK?

• admin (author) said:

Hello Pamela,

As of right now, they’re mainly available to the United States. However, they are making arrangements to make them obtainable in the UK, so as soon that happens, I’ll post it on here.

• nina said:

Hi,

Already on the insanity program…want to try Turbofire after it…any idea when will it be available in the UK?

• admin (author) said:

As soon as it becomes available to the United Kingdom I’ll be sure to immediately post it on here.

• Elly Crome said:

i love INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS!! BUT IT KICKS YOUR BUTT!! EVERYDAY,…………

• Kenny said:

I just started Insanity. After 1st week lost 8lbs. Already noticed my stomach going down. Like Elly said, It is Hard and It works.

• Ryan said:

I am almost done with the second week of Insanity. It is the hardest thing that I have done since pre-season 2-a-day workouts in High School. I have 50 lbs to lose so I have some trouble completing the exercises but I do the best I can and it is working. I lost 4 lbs during week one and we will see how much comes off for this week’s weigh in.

• jmac said:

i am on day 23 of insanity and it is freakin awesome. i am starting to see the outline of my sixpack…. thank you insanity!!!!!!!

• Tiffany said:

I am wondering if there are any ways to modify this program to maintain a more feminine form. I am somewhat shapely but I do want to tone certain areas. I have noticed a lot of the women in the testimonials are lean and thin but don’t really have a figure. Any ideas?

• admin (author) said:

You may want to look at two that I personally like that are geared more towards females, Turbo Fire and Brazil Butt Lift.

• Randall said:

Insanity really works for those who apply the simple principles behind the system. I didn’t follow every exact nutrional step outlined in the program and still lost weight. I burned around 12lbs in a month. I saw the amount of weight loss increase weekly before injury to my back(due to me being stupid testing my flexibility without properly warming up…not the program.)

Everyone started noticing I was sliming down during my time with Insanity. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and VERY effective way to lose weight that’s different that your average cardio DVD. However as the author of this website stated…this is by no means is a cake walk. I’d dare any “fitness pro” to workout to this system and I know they’d be sweating and catching their breath after every 3 minute circuit.

Simply put, if you’re lazy and/or lack the desire to accomplish your fitness goals, Insanity isn’t for you. If you have will power and don’t let the DVD intimidate you, you’ll have fun and WILL see results faster than you could ever desire.

• Wayne said:

INSANITY is the absolute best program out there. I completed the program one week ago, but just can’t get enough. So this week I went back to the Recovery/Balance segment along with Shaun T’s upper body work-outs. Best combination. Stick with it! Totally worth every penny! Results are AMAZING!!! DIG DEEPER!

• Adam said:

I work 24 hours shifts as a Paramedic on a very busy ambulance. Is there a program that I can do on my days off? Insanity looks amazing but I cannot devote any time to it while I am on shift. My schedule is a 3-4 or as follows: 24 hours on, 24 hours off, 24 hours on, 24 hours off, 24 hours on, 96 hours off (4 days). Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Christina said:

I have used these off and on and LOVE them I run a ton about 20-30 miles a week and needed something to help me be stronger and this has done thetrick :) Just love them.

• Connie said:

You should eat fatty foods

• Gee Bee said:

Nine days of Insanity…I love the results so far…lost a few pounds (building muscle) but lost more inches. Fifty-one more days of the 60-day challenge.

• Melissa Duffy said:

can this be shipped to Canada?

• admin (author) said:

Sadly, as of right now it can only be shipped within the United States. As soon as it’s made available internationally I’ll post it on here.

• Rams said:

Adam, while sticking with the program is important, since I weight tables in 12 hour shifts that make it impossible to work out every day on schedule, I just follow the workouts in order, as best I can. They work as part of a six day a week program, but if you do them all, even if you don’t get to finish in sixty days. The effects are still noticeable. On days you cant work out, try to supplement with small workouts like pushups, short runs, and P90X’s abripper x.

And for people outside the US, you can find the DVD’s on Ebay.

• insanity workout user reviews said:

Shaun T seriously kicks your butt and it really is so worth it. The quantity of core work you do is truly remarkable. You by no means do any sit ups, but you will be going to see muscles within your stomach like under no circumstances before. Take the 60 days and give this workout a likelihood.

• Alma said:

Why am I gaining weight with insanity, what am I doing wrong??

• admin (author) said:

Alma,

I highly doubt it’s the Insanity program that’s making you gain weight. 99% of the time weight gain is a result of eating more calories than what your body burns on a daily basis. It’s called being in a “caloric surplus”. Do you know how many calories you eat daily?

• admin (author) said:

I agree 200%.

• admin (author) said:

Excellent feedback, Rams.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: